The company offers mainly the following services
- R&D of software-intensive systems
- Analysis, evaluation and documentation of software-intensive systems
- Advice on project planning and management
- Coaching and mentorship of small teams and single individuals
Typical assignments for the company are
- Presentations and briefings on software and systems architecture, development processes or technology strategies. Either based on existing material or tailored to the need of each organisation.
- Evaluation of present and future software architectures, organisations, projects and ways-of-working. An evaluation can be based on available documents as well as interviews with key personnel. Some goals could be comparisons with best practice or to identify concrete suggestions for improvement.
- Evaluation of quotations and request-for-quotations with respect to technical and organisational feasibility, both before being sent and after being received.
- Lead workshops and session to develop artefacts or improve ways-of-working.
The company have proven methods to develop e.g. problem domain models, architecturally significant requirements, including quality attribute scenarios, or architectural views.